HOME TEAMS: please arrive 45 mins prior to the game to set up your field.
- Drag infield with rake or hand drag (optional)
- Hose basepaths with water using supplied spigot and hose
- Paint baselines using provided striper (NOTE: basepaths must be wet BEFORE spraying paint with striper)
- Paint batters box
- Place bases 60ft apart
- PW2 ONLY: Mound distance is 42 feet—measured from the back point of home plate to the center of the front of the pitching rubber
CLOSING duties: (NOTE: LAST GAME of the day)
- Place all equipment next to dugout on 3rd base side
- Measuring tape
- Paint striper and paint
- Hand rake
- Hand drag
- Batters Box template
- Pitching Mound
- ALL TEAMS: Take all team (including spectators) trash home. AVOID USING NHS TRASH BINS.
IMPORTANT: Make sure ALL water sources are SHUT OFF TIGHTLY.