HOME TEAMS: please arrive 45 mins prior to the game to set up your field.
- Drag infield with rake or hand drag (optional)
- Hose basepaths with water using supplied spigot and hose
- Paint baselines using provided striper (NOTE: basepaths must be wet BEFORE spraying paint with striper)
- Paint batters box (optional)
- Place bases 50ft apart
CLOSING duties: (NOTE: LAST GAME of the day)
- Place all equipment next to dugout on 3rd base side
- Hose with spray nozzle
- Hose spigot
- Measuring tape
- Paint striper and paint
- Hand rake
- Hand drag
- Floating bases
- ALL TEAMS: Take all team (including spectators) trash home. AVOID USING NHS TRASH BINS.
IMPORTANT: Make sure ALL water sources are SHUT OFF TIGHTLY.